The Ostello San Giorgio
is a great choice for your
stay in Tuscia
at bargain prices!
Your stay in Tuscia,
at a stone's throw from Rome... at bargain prices!
The Ostello San Giorgio is in Soriano nel Cimino, in the Tuscia region in the province of Viterbo, which is one of the most striking tourist attractions in Italy.
The close proximity to Rome and to the most important art cities in Umbria and Tuscany makes the Ostello San Giorgio the ideal point of departure for excursions and activities of all kinds.
Here are some suggestions for your stay in Tuscia:
- Etruscan necropolises and Roman ruins;
- Romanesque and Baroque churches, and Cistercian abbeys;
- Medieval castles, Renaissance villas and sixteenth-century palaces featuring rare examples of Italian-style gardens;
- Parks, lakes, woods and protected Natural Reserves set aside for the most varied sporting activities, such as horse-riding, trekking, hiking as well as mountain-bike circuits, free-climbing, sailing, wind-surfing, nature trails;
- Baths and thermal hot springs therapies;
- Outstanding local products and old recipes.
> Other suggestions for your stay in Tuscia